Asbestos Watch Brisbane strives to deliver excellent services to you at competitive prices
We offer you fast and reliable asbestos inspection, sampling and testing services for your residential and commercial properties. If you have any questions or queries related to our services, we are here to help. We are only a phone call away.
Asbestos sampling and testing tailored to your needs
Are you considering purchasing or renovating a house built before 1987? You need to take extra precautions since houses built before 1987 may contain asbestos.
Only a professional knows what to look for and where to look. Upon your request, we will come in and determine the existence and severity of the asbestos-containing material in your building. Our team of professionals will undertake an extensive survey, collecting the samples, and conducting asbestos testing Brisbane via an accredited laboratory.
Our commitment to you:
- We are committed to ensuring your health and safety.
- Our team of experts offer you comprehensive asbestos testing Brisbane services to ensure that you have a safe working or living environment for family or employees.
- We value our clients and know that each one is different.
- We perform all asbestos testing Brisbane jobs in accordance with all relevant government regulations.
- Providing clients with excellent customized asbestos testing Brisbane services.
We are highly experienced operatives with exceptional long service histories, who are qualified in carrying out asbestos testing Brisbane services in the greater Brisbane region. We care about all our projects and can often be found going the extra mile to ensure everything ‘is going right’!
When it comes to asbestos testing Brisbane, it is best to contact Asbestos Watch Brisbane.
Why you need a licensed expert to perform asbestos testing Brisbane
We are asked on a daily basis ‘why people need to test for asbestos materials?’. It comes to us that most property owners do not realize how common these materials were used in the past. Even though the use of asbestos products was banned since 2003, it may still be present in many area and location in your building.
You can check the presence of asbestos materials in your asbestos register or asbestos management plan. Otherwise, the only safe and sure way to ascertain whether they contain asbestos is by getting a professional to test them.
There are several reasons why you need to get asbestos testing Brisbane services as follows:
Damage and deterioration will increase the friability of asbestos materials. Aging, continual vibration, water damage, and physical impact such as grinding, cutting, sawing, or drilling can break the materials down and make asbestos fibre release more likely. When a structure containing asbestos materials began to crumble and break down, it can release harmful asbestos fibres and makes them go airborne.
Inhaled asbestos fibres may become trapped in the mucous membranes of the throat or pass deep into the lungs. Once they are trapped in our body, the fibres can cause health problems. This process is irreversible; that’s why you need to take extra precautions when suspecting a damaged asbestos material in your house or workplace.
Aside from deterioration over time, another cause for asbestos concern can be a building or structure catching on fire and also, if there has been any kind of severe flood damage. It is important that people in the affected locations knew what to do in the event their business or home became damaged by a natural disaster.
With two-thirds of homes in Australia today contain asbestos materials, the risk of exposure to airborne asbestos fibres after a natural disaster can be very high.
Any remodelling job involving cutting through cement sheeting walls or ceilings containing asbestos materials requires a work permit from the authority. An asbestos material is in no way something you want to take lightly if there are signs of damage or rotting to older buildings. It’s best to get it checked out by a professional, and if there is a sign of asbestos, get it removed immediately by those qualified to do so, such as A-class licensed removalists.
Our asbestos testing Brisbane process
- Collect all the samples from the suspected materials: Our team of specialists is equipped with all necessary equipment for a safe asbestos testing Brisbane procedure. We ensure that all of our endorsed contractors will collect the sample in a safe manner.
- Testing all the collected samples via an accredited laboratory: Our team of specialists will let you know if asbestos materials really do exist, and if so, then the percentage in which it exists is in your premises. We will also give further advice on how to handle the asbestos material safely within your premises.
- Decontamination of sampling area to ensure that it is safe for re-occupation: Decontamination is critical to health and safety at hazardous sampling sites. We will determine appropriate clean-up methods. Our team of specialists will decontaminate all equipment used on site to minimize the transfer of harmful materials to clean areas. In the end, we will ensure that the sampling area is safe for re-occupation.
- Dispose of hazardous waste in a legal landfill: Hazardous waste must also be correctly disposed of. We have the necessary permits to do the disposal of hazardous waste products in the right way according to the Australian law.
Why you need to contact us for asbestos testing Brisbane
Our aim is to ensure the highest degree of safety and compliance when performing any types of asbestos testing Brisbane job. We strive to provide maximum protection for you and the people who matter to you.
The top 4 reasons why you need to contact us:
- We are licensed and experienced: Our removalists are fully licensed and highly skilled. We are not only possessing extensive industry knowledge but also have the right certification and training that enables us to deliver efficient, comprehensive asbestos testing Brisbane services at competitive prices.
- Fast accurate job estimates to help you plan: Upon your request, we will come and test the existence of asbestos materials within your property. Our asbestos testing Brisbane services are accompanied by an easy-to-understand and timely report. With our asbestos testing Brisbane services, you will understand the real situation of asbestos materials in your property and the most appropriate action to take.
- We are committed to giving a high and consistent level of asbestos testing Brisbane services: No matter what service you choose; our approach puts you in touch with a team of professionals that understand your problems. We are available to offer best-practice recommendations when it comes to detecting and testing asbestos materials on your property.
- Deliver all the work in the safest manner and utmost care: We conduct asbestos testing Brisbane work activities in a safe manner to ensure your health and safety. Our commitment to health and safety is underpinned by our belief that all projects must be undertaken strictly in agreement with the provision of all current legislation.
Our team of experts know what to look and where to look to collect samples on your property. As a result, our team of specialists will give you accurate asbestos testing Brisbane results, and control plan, prompt and right the first time! If you have any issues or questions, before or during the project, we are here to help. Contact us directly or fill in our request a quote form.